TGIF. What a week. 5 things that happened this week:
- I got my first essential oils kit!
- We started getting our RSVP’s back 🙂 Things are getting real! We are getting a lot of questions about plus one’s. Trimming the list was really hard and this part I feel bad about! I can be such a sucker about some stuff. I can’t even make eye contact with people at mall kiosks for fear of rejecting their sale and making them feel bad.
- My plans got cancelled tonight due to the flu (them, not me). As bummed as I am for them, I needed to just veg tonight. My brain is fried. M and I will go on a Whole Foods salad bar date…things are clearly very exciting while we are doing the Whole30.
- I got my first beach run in of the season…and finally threw out my marathon shoes. They literally were broken for about a week before I gave in. Probably explains the aches and pains.
- This didn’t happen this week but last week Naomi Olindo (from Southern Charm) gave me tips on how to do my own wedding makeup. She was so sweet and genuine and truly took the time to break it down for me. She is seriously the best.